Please copy/paste the text below into a Word document, and send completed profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will provide an opportunity for members to get to know each other and to point out the important work they are doing.
[1st paragraph includes current job, job history and tribal affiliation]
[2nd paragraph includes academic career]
[3rd paragraph includes bar activities]
[4th paragraph includes the jurisdictions where admitted to practice]
[5th paragraph includes civic interests]
[6th paragraph includes family informaton]
Q& A With ______:
- 1. Where are you from?
2. How did you decide to become a lawyer? Did you always want to practice Indian law and/or work for a tribe? Why or why not?
2. To date, what do you think is your most notable accomplishment – either legal or personal?
3. Is there anything in your career that you have not yet accomplished that you have set as a goal for yourself? If so, what is that? If not, do you plan to retire at some point or try another career?
4. Why did you join NNABA? What would you like to see the organization do or accomplish in the near and/or distant future?
6. Do you have any advice for new lawyers? If so, what is it?
Mary L. Smith, President (2013-15)
National Native American Bar Association